- RAC Plus Series and RAC Plus I & III are registered and owned by JAMAR Technologies, Inc.
- NiteStar and Nu-Metrics are registered and owned by Quixote Transportation Technologies, Inc.
- MICROLINE 1000 and MICROLINE 2000 are registered and owned by Avanced MicroSystems, Inc.(AMS-Dmi)
In order to efficiently gather and analyze distance measurement data, contractors utilize the easy to mount and use FastMeasure distance measuring instrument.”
Our DME are great for estimating concrete paving jobs, building lot sizes, insurance calculations, fencing, utility contracts, and road distance measuring and surveying.
Who Would Benefit From FastMeasure
- Paving Contractors
- Asphalt Contractors
- Utility Contractors
- Concrete Contractors
- Excavating Contractors
- Sealcoating Contractors
- Landscape Contractors
- Surveying Contractors
- City Engineers
- Highway Engineers
- Building contractors
- Golf Course Superintendents
- Safety Contractors
- Traffic Control Companies
- Accident Investigation Teams
- Developers and more…
Manufactures electronic distance measuring instruments as an alternative to the distance measuring wheel. Accurately measure construction areas, surveying paved areas, landscape, utilities, roadways and parking lots.
FastMeasure, Product, Comparison, Chart, distance measure, distance measuring, tools, tool, device, devices, instrument, instruments.